It’s time for a little destashing at the iknit2purl2 household. I recently organized my knitting books and found a few duplicates (my relatives know what my favorite hobby is!) and I have several duplicates of sock yarn, more than I need because why was I thinking I’d knit so many pairs in every colorway that I really, truly, can’t live without, love. (Although you know I have a keen love of Paton’s SelfStriping Sock Yarn!) So, for my very first InstaGiveAway, I’ve put together the following goodies:
How do you get a chance to win these wonderful knitter’s goodies?
- Follow me on Instagram (I’m iknit2purl2 there too!)
- Like the picture above on Instagram
- Repost that image and use the TAG #iknit2purl2
I will randomly pick a winner on Thursday March 5, 2015. Good luck everyone!
- Participants must be 18 years old or older to enter
- Participants must live in the US or Canada to enter
- (1) Winner will receive:
- One (1) skein of Lorna’s Laces Shepherd Sock Yarn in the colorway Lakeview (Approx. 430 yards/100g, 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon yarn)
- One (1) skein of The Flying Kettle’s yarn in the colorway Oh Frabjous Day! (438 yards/100g, Superwash Yarn, 75% Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 5% Stellina)
- One (1) skein of The Sanguine Gryphon Little Traveller Sock Yarn in the colorway Uljin (4 0z, 560 yards,100% superwash merino wool)
- One (1) copy of Knitting Without Tears by Elizabeth Zimmerman
- Entries for the giveaway will be accepted through midnight Thursday March 5, 2013.
- Winner must provide an email address to be contacted if he/she wins. Email address will not be used for solicitation purposes. The yarn and book will be forfeited after 30 days if not claimed.
- A random number generator will be used to determine who wins
Good Luck! And thank you for reading my blog! Happy Knitting!