Fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate the house – the front door, the fireplace predominate at this time of year. Here’s a few of my favorites that I’ve found along with a few obligatory mugs and other cozy finds!
1. This Spooky Wreath – perfect for the front door.
3. When you’re not hosting a crowd but you’d still like a little charcuterie, this board is perfect and perfectly priced!
4. For less than $10, these bats are a Halloween must-have!
5. This felted ball garland is going to look so good on your fireplace!
6. A cozy fleece throw that’s cozy? Yes, please!
7. I love this Jack-O-Lantern Galvanized Pumpkin! Turn it around and use it throughout the Fall!
8. A doormat that will take you from the first fallen leaf through the last!
What are your faves to make a cozy Autumn home?